Eliminate Detection Coverage Gaps with Automation and MITRE ATT&CK
Streamline detection engineering for your existing SIEM
Backed by detection engineering experts with nation-state expertise, the CardinalOps Detection Posture Management Platform uses automation and MITRE ATT&CK to continuously ensure your existing SIEM has the right detections to prevent breaches, based on a threat-informed strategy. What’s more, it improves detection engineering productivity by 10x, reduces the need to hire additional SOC personnel, and reduces mundane tasks for detection engineers.
Native API-driven integrations include Splunk, Microsoft Sentinel, IBM QRadar, Google Chronicle SIEM, CrowdStrike Falcon LogScale, and Sumo Logic.
Challenges CardinalOps Addresses
- How do we continuously improve our detection posture to reduce risk?
- Are we missing detections for the MITRE ATT&CK techniques and adversaries most relevant to our business?
- Do we have detection rules that are broken due to ongoing changes in our infrastructure – creating additional gaps for attackers?
- How can we leverage analytics and automation to reduce costs and rationalize our security stack while addressing hiring and retention gaps?
- How do we report our detection posture to the business and other teams using standard metrics and heatmaps?
Enterprise SIEMs Miss 76% of all MITRE ATT&CK Techniques Used by Adversaries
CardinalOps’ Third Annual Report on the State of SIEM Detection Risk analyzes real-world data from production SIEMs covering nearly 4,000 detection rules across diverse industry verticals
Benchmark your SIEM’s MITRE ATT&CK detection coverage and rule health based on our analysis of real-world data from production SIEMs covering more than 4,000 detection rules, nearly one million log sources, and hundreds of unique log source types.
The data spans diverse industry verticals including banking and financial services, insurance, manufacturing, energy, media & telecommunications, professional & legal services, and MSSP/MDRs.
Request a demo and see for yourself!
Learn how the CardinalOps platform continuously assesses your existing SIEM instance (Splunk, Microsoft Sentinel, IBM QRadar, Google Chronicle, etc.) — using MITRE ATT&CK as the benchmark — to identify security control configuration gaps from missing, broken, and noisy rules that leave your organization exposed.
Schedule a demo with one of our cybersecurity experts to see how CardinalOps helps continuously assess and improve your detection posture.