Maximize the Effectiveness of your Existing Splunk SIEM
CardinalOps + Splunk
Backed by detection engineering experts with nation-state expertise, the CardinalOps platform integrates easily with your Splunk SIEM via the SIEM’s native API.
Leveraging specialized analytics, automation, and MITRE ATT&CK, our cloud-native platform continuously ensures you have the right detections in your Splunk SIEM and they’re always working effectively.
CardinalOps allows you to keep the significant investments you’ve already made in your current security stack while helping you maximize the effectiveness of your existing tools.
To ensure that CardinalOps integrates seamlessly with your existing workflows, the platform leverages features that are native to each SIEM/XDR. For example, Risk-Based Alerting (RBA) in Splunk Enterprise Security.
With CardinalOps you can:
- Map both curated and custom detections to MITRE ATT&CK
- Continuously audit existing detections to understand rule health
- Quickly onboard new detections for new log sources
- Gain insights into what data is missing to implement custom detections
Interested in optimizing the efficiency of your current Splunk SIEM implementation?
Learn how the CardinalOps platform continuously assesses your Splunk SIEM — using MITRE ATT&CK as the benchmark — to identify security control configuration gaps from missing, broken, and noisy rules that leave your organization exposed.
Schedule a demo with one of our cybersecurity experts to see how the CardinalOps platform can help you realize the full potential of your Splunk SIEM.
Continuously validate & improve detection coverage
- Identify & remediate issues that lead to ineffective rules and blind spots
- Telemetry health (missing fields, stale log sources, etc.)
- Rule health (scheduling, reference sets, parsing, asset coverage, etc.)
- Tune noisy rules
- Pinpoint key coverage gaps based on your priorities (APTs, crown jewels, etc.)
- Add new rules in native SPL from CardinalOps’ best practice repository
- Benchmark your SIEM using the ATT&CK framework as it evolves over time
3rd Annual Report on the State of SIEM Detection Risk: Benchmark your SIEM’s MITRE ATT&CK detection coverage and rule health based on our analysis of real-world data from production SIEMs covering more than 4,000 detection rules, nearly one million log sources, and hundreds of unique log source types.